of extrasensetive activities of Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi ‘s was born at 14 November 1963 in Kirovskoe settlement /village Bogara/ Kirovsky region Chemkent district Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic /having certificate of birth series 11-OG N463794/ of air equipment extrasensetive diagnoses.
Place: Moscow city 1996 11 01 18 00
/the place of fulfilling in a certificate/ year/ /month/date//hours/minutes/
I, SAULKIN Viacheslav Michailovich was born at 8 November 1952 in Tashkent city
/date and place of birth/ citizen Russia /state/
living Voronedg city Tupolev str.
/addresses and phones/ Aircompany’TOLIOT”, leading engineer of AN-124 planes
/ place of work, post and official phones/ have identification card passport 11-US N __ given by Internal Affairs department of Lenin executive committee Tashkent c. 23.02.1977 at a presence of two witnesses the first witness: Goldov Valery Anatolievich
/name in a full/ 04.09.1966 Briansk district ,Briansk region, Betovo village
/date and place of birth/ Moscow district, Schelkov region.
/living place and home phone/ Seller, post graduated the shop-school in Schelkovo t.
/place of work, post and official phones/ Identification card : passport XX___ N ______ given by Friazino section of Internal Affairs department Schelkovo executive comity of Moscow district, 19 July 1983. /document name, series, whom and when given/ The second witness Petrov Gennady Alecsandrovich
/name in a full/ 1 July 1961 Anna settlement Voronedg district
/date and place of birth/ Chimky t.Moscow region Maiakovsky str, /living place and home phone/ civil-mechanic
/place of work, post and official phones/ Identification card :.passport __ N__ given 8.07.1977 by Lenin region internal affairs department of Voronedg district /document name, series, whom and when given/ the continuation of this text is in appendix N1 to the first sheet
/signature of somebody filling in a certificate/ /name of somebody filling a certificate/
signature and name of first witness /signature and name of second witness/
2 11 1996 I,Tolmacheva O.I. state notary of Reutovo state notary office of Moscow district testify the authenticity of Viacheslav Michailovich Saulkin’s signature that was made at my presence. The personality of the person signed the document was fixed.
Registered in list N 1-3006 The state duty is recovered
State notary: /signature/ Stamp.
to the sertificate of extrasensetive activities of Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi ‘s was born at 14 November 1963 in Kirovskoe settlement /village Bogara/ Kirovsky region Chemkent district Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic /having certificate of birth series 11-OG N463794/ of air equipment extrasensetive diagnoses.
Place: Moscow city 1996 11 01 18 00
/the place of filling in a certificate/ year/ /month/date//hours/minutes/
SAULKIN Viacheslav Michailovich
/the name of somebody filling in a certificate/
proclaim that I was a witness of the next Grigori Petrovich Grabovoi ‘s extrasensetive experiments that was made by him at Tashkent Avian Technical Base /АТВ/. At that time I was a chief of engineer informative center АТВ. I was appointed as one of the responsible representatives of customer when the requirements to experiment doing conditions were formed. Before the start of works the conditions of experiment doing obtained the purity were determined exactly:
- the extrasensetive diagnoses task was given by specialists on the form with fixed date and time of delivery;
- P.Grabovoi gave me the extrasensetive answer-information on tasks after forming in forms fixing the date and returning. Depend on period of given information the task and answer were keeping in a safe;
- the check of extrasensetive prognoses results was made by center’s specialists on the end of action period with the objective data of control documents /board journals, control cards of technique plane condition and so on/;
- the results were formed by acts and protocols. There are some examples:
l.On January 1992 in Tashkent air technique base extrasense G.P.Grabovoi made the next work for determination of the defects and disrepair in plane construction elements threatening the flight safety no found when service. G.P.Grabovoi worked with a help of detail catalogue no enter the plane after of operation of IL-86 N 86012 plane. 23 January 1992 G.P.Grabovoi transferred the data received him extrasensetivly: a/The content of dirty compounds is high in switch feeding block. / between the rids N 7-8 /.
b/the norm of container installation under floor /rids N 14-15, the right board/, After checking made on two days after form Fl-1 V finish the plant’s staff discovered: a/ The dirty content is high in block BPP /between rids N 7-8 /, the condition is dusty; Ы the declination out of norm on the cover of container accumulator. The cover fix by 4 bolts. One of them is unfixed. So all extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s information was confirmed and it is fixed in protocol N 10/92.
- Different experiments was made by G.P.Grabovoi on the tasks of ATB specialists for extrasensetive diagnosis of plane conditions for cracks presence according to whole list of technological control cards NN 35,36,39,40,41,42,44 and diagnoses of plane and plane construction power elements for appearance of cracks and distractions threatening the flight safety. From time to time the tasks made more complicate and the extrasensetive prognosis authenticity remained at 100 %.The first experiments was made with a visual plane observation by extrasense G.P.Grabovoi at a distance of 20-50 meters. Then the same tasks was made with a help of plane photo no enter to airport. The third version was made for planes which board number were fixed in tasks. The partial experiments were doing without of interval during three months. The result is the same in all cases. G.P.Grabovoi ‘s extrasensetive information confirmed completely. This all was fixed in protocols NN 10/92.14/92,15/92,23/92, 26/92,28/92/29/92,32/92,35/92 for extrasensetive works made by G.P.Grabovoi .
3.The extrasensetive prognoses of plane stoppages and disrepair was made for different periods: one day, week, month and for different types of planes in different versions – at a distance from 50 to 200 meters , over the photo and board numbers, only. The experimental information is attracted in protocols NN 01/91,07/92.08/92, 17/92.27/92,31/92,33/92,34/92. All prognoses has full confirmation. I bring two examples:
For air disrepair prognoses on a month the G.P.Grabovoi ‘s information was given at 20 January 1992 when experiment doing after visual observation planes IL-86 N86052 and IL-62 N86704 from a distance of 100-200 meters. There is a prognosis information of G.P.Grabovoi for IL-86 n 86052: -the fall of 4d engine power no connected with a disrepair.
The extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s information is confirmed by board journal note:
- 27 January the bird hit in the 4d engine track. Air receiver and cock is rumple. The engine is removed from using. Extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s prognoses confirmed completely and this example demonstrated the deep of G.P.Grabovoi ‘s abilities on account of all factors even uncontrolled./bird/.
- The extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s prognosis information for IL-62 N86704:
- The disrepair of N3 engine /the material structure destroying in combustion camera region/.
- The extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s information confirmed by board journal note:
- 31 January 1992The nozzle apparatus burned through. The engine was removed from using.
4.On my opinion the extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s plane conditions prognoses serve especial attention as they are made with a help of plane board numbers and even the planes are absent out of Tashkent airport zone. The full coincidence of his prognoses and facts /for example protocol N14/92/ permitted to approve G.P. Grabovoi ‘s abilities to diagnose any type planes at any distance.
5.The extrasensetive G.P.Grabovoi ‘s prognoses has a practice impotence for different periods of time and air accidents of our aircompany planes.
Such experiments was made for 63 planes of Tashkent avian base with a help of photo / protocol 33/92/ and later on for whole base plane park with a help of board numbers / protocol 34/92 /. The full confirmation of G.P.Grabovoi ‘s prognoses is attracted in protocols.
6.18 February 1992 extrasense G.P.Grabovoi was on the territory of Tashkent air technical base and he received the information speaking to diagnoses laboratory engineers about TU-154 plane , it was in voyage and transferred by radio wire about trouble of flight. While engineer laboratory staff was waiting for an additional information extrasense G.P.Grabovoi made his extrasensetive examination of this plan and to engineer E.F. Kim the informative card having the text:
“Crew stopped the second engine according to apparatus readings. The cause of stoppage connected with engine working liquid and depend on before flight time. The temperature rise of engine details was during a flight with coefficient 1.2-1,37.”
The TU-154 plane case information confirmed the G.P.Grabovoi information completely:
“At 9300 meters high the second engine table “Oil-Oil” switched on . The engine parameters corresponded to technical conditions. When necessary high was achieved the table “oil pressure P of second engine have lit. Oil pressure fall below 2 k/cm sq. The second engine was stopped according to apparatus ridings. After landing the oil flow was appeared from cowling of second engine. Crew stopped the second engine according to apparatus indications as work liquid /oil/ flow out of engine N2. Because of the oil flow out of engine the temperature of engine details rise with coefficient 1.2-1.37”.
All that was fixed by protocol N11/92 for extrasensetive works made by G.P.Grabovoi .
7 18 September 1992 extrasense G.P.Grabovoi was given by Engineer Informative Center the tusk to diagnose the course of high iron concentration in oil of the first plane IL-62M N 86575 engine and to give the prognosis of further flight safety when the content of iron in oil is high /tree grams per ton/.
G.P.Grabovoi made his extrasensetive estimation of oil condition in N1 engine of IL-62M board numberN86575 and gave his next extrasensetive information: l.The cause of high iron content in oil is the high wear of ball-bearing of 11 cascade compressor rotor.
2 Later on it will be further increase of iron concentration in oil.
3.The safety of further flights dasnot depend of slow wear of 11 cascade compressor
This extrasensetive prognosis was confirmed by really facts later on. Every-thing was fixed in protocol N 36/96 for extrasensetive works made by G.P.Grabovoi . Actually I was a witness of every-thing above-stated and I confirmed it by my signature at a presence of two witnesses.
/signature of somebody filling in a certificate/ /name of somebody filling a certificate/ /signature and name of first witness/ /signature and name of second witness/
2 11 1996 I,Tolmacheva O.I. state notary of Reutovo state notary office of Moscow district testify the authenticity of Viacheslav Michailovich Saulkin s signature that was made at my presence. The personality of the person signed the document was fixed.
Registered in list N 1-3004 The state duty is recovered
State notary: /signature/
The Work “The Practice of Control. The Way of Salvation”