The knowledge in the works of Grigori Grabovoi is presented as live interaction of the available experience, systems of values, contextual information and different points of view, which provides a scheme for assessing and integrating of the new experience and information for the purpose of ensuring eternal life. Grigori Grabovoi forms a spiral of knowledge with his works, i.e., the system of knowledge, that explains how in creation of new knowledge, the implicit and explicit knowledge interact in society due to the following processes of their transformation:
- Socialization, that is making the implicit knowledge about eternal life that in many respects every person possesses from birth, into implicit collective knowledge. Then according to the law of transition from quantity to quality, the explicit knowledge of ensuring eternal life to all appears in the collective knowledge. Hence, the faster and more people learn the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi, the faster the explicit knowledge, which ensures eternal life, will strengthen in the society. In the process of socialization first non-verbal transmission of hidden knowledge from one society member to another takes place, for example by using human observation of the surrounding world and experience shared by other people;
- Externalization, i.e. turning the hidden knowledge into the explicit with the help of special use of language and a variety of analogies. In the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi, this process is implemented with the entire instrument of the Teachings.
- Combinations, that is, turning the explicit knowledge into the explicit. Therefore, the more the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi will be distributed, and the more new works Grigori Grabovoi will create, the faster the knowledge about eternal life will be realized in the society. The method of combination is the transfer of explicit knowledge represented by numbers from one person to another by means of books, newspapers, lectures, computer technologies;
- Internalization, i.e. turning the implicit knowledge into the explicit through practical implementation of some activities. Because of following the Teachings first appear tacit knowledge, which can be realized in the future, but through the development of the consciousness to the level of access to the information of the future this knowledge is transferred to the present and used for the salvation and eternal, healthy, harmonious living. The first volume of the book of Grigori Grabovoi “The Practice of Control. The Way of Salvation” includes the protocols, which describe that Grigori Grabovoi forecasts failures and faults of aviation and space technology in the future and this forecast allows professionals to prevent accidents through the preventive measures in the present time to prevent failures and malfunctions or minimize their effects.
The Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi mainly focuses on non-formalized knowledge and on accurate controlling forecast of the future, prediction, understanding, conjectures, emotions, ideas, and awareness. This knowledge allows the society to deal with many important tasks to ensure eternal life, gives the possibility to see the society as a living organism, and not as a machine system for information processing. In connection with this, the desire of many people to transfer the tacit knowledge into the formalized will not have such a result as in the case of the existence of such knowledge in its original form. The Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi ensures in a unique way the transfer of the most powerful tacit knowledge, which ensures eternal healthy life into the explicit that can be mastered by any person regardless of age.
Each community has its own model of knowledge control that takes into account the specifics of the activities, the scope of the activities, organizational characteristics, and the culture of the community. However, regardless of the direction of the flow of information, knowledge control must ensure the monitoring of the implementation of the following processes: successive alternation of four processes, which are socialization, externalization, combination, and internalization, that creates the spiral of knowledge.
The central task of applying the knowledge, therefore, is to ensure the effective functioning of this spiral. The main thing is that the Teachings was created by Grigori Grabovoi in such a way that due to free will of man, who acts on the basis of high ideals of ensuring eternal life to all, the mentioned processes can develop to infinity. For this, the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi includes the notions of such forms of development, when the control is implemented with the use of spheroids through the trajectory “up from the center, then down, right, left” where people who in general know the Teachings are in the center of the events. They are the agents of the ideas between the detached from reality and forwarding at times the complicated concepts of realization of the Teachings representatives of the idealistic, though able to lead, link, and the followers of the Teachings who must implement these concepts. Therefore, the task of the education in line with the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi is mastering the standard educational program on the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi. People who are educated according to the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi should solve the following tasks:
- creation of new knowledge based on the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi;
- use of existing knowledge of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi for decision-making;
- embodiment of the knowledge of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi in products and services;
- transfer of the existing knowledge of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi from one part of the society to another;
- ensuring access to required knowledge as well as protection of the knowledge of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi.
Given that the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi allows mastering any field of knowledge, it can be concluded that the solution of these problems can be achieved by the methods and means of the Teachings. Here is the extraordinary power of the Teachings that is the entire mechanism of the infinite use and development of the Teachings, which is purposefully included in the Teachings. So here you can consider that the effectiveness based on the declared by the Teachings goal of salvation and harmonious development of all of the texts of Grigori Grabovoi in printed and electronic form, and of images in these texts, all audio recordings with his voice phonograms, all video recordings with his image is also proved by the methodological system of organization of the Teachings that contains the methods of achieving the declared goal of salvation and eternal harmonious development.