- “Through the numbers corresponding to each plant you increase your presence with knowledge of eternal life in the overall collective consciousness”.
- “Any living object contains information of the entire macro world that surrounds this object”.
- “All that lives can develop eternally by imparting information of life”.
- “The more living things we have in the environment, the sooner eternal life comes for all living systems”.
- “Events that occur in the world towards eternal development, including infinite future, are projected on a plant in such a way that the number of their combinations always equals a specific number”.
- “When concentrating on the numbers of plants you by using the unique address corresponding to each specific plant through your consciousness enter the space that possesses the capability to impart you characteristics of Eternity”.
- “The Creator who was the first to create the number, made it known through the word”.
- “The spatial region of consciousness that contains numerical eternity and eternal man has the same location as the information of the word”.
- “The thought possesses infinite capabilities at the level of communion with man’s spirit and soul”.
- “The information produced by thinking remains in the time where the thought first appeared”.
- “The past is not dependent on future events, and control through the information of the past can be realized only in the space of one’s own consciousness”.
- “People have inner spiritual connection with their image in the past and through this connection can attain real eternity of the human body. The said connection shows that man’s soul and spirit are eternal not only because they were created that way, but also due to the law of universal development. Because by using the suggested method in addition to the eternity of the body the eternity of the soul and spirit can be created as well. This is the principle of complete person’s self re-creation, when a person is capable to create his/ her eternal body, spirit and soul on his/ her own”.
QUOTES FROM THE BOOK OF GRIGORI GRABOVOI “CONCENTRATION ON THE NUMBERS OF PLANTS FOR RESTORATION AND REGENERATION OF THE HUMAN BODY”